1) Buyer issues letter of intent (with their target price & banking details) + company profile.
2) Seller verifies buyer’s company (through due diligence) and issue full corporate offer with final pricing
3) Buyer sign & return seller full corporate offer; and issues irrevocable corporate purchase order.
4) Seller issues sales/purchase contract to buyer preview and signing.
5) Buyer and seller sign and seal sales/purchase contract and deposit with their respective banks.
6) Seller and buyer complete and sign the international chamber of commerce warning letter.
7) Buyer's bank issues operative irrevocable transferable, documentary letter of credit via (MT700) and sends copy to seller's email address for verification.
8) Upon confirmation of buyer's financial instrument, seller issues to buyer’s bank, full POP to activate buyer's DLC. Full POP includes commercial invoice, SGS certificates, registered contract and export certificate.
9) Within 7-10 days of issuing pop to buyer, vessels is chartered and loaded in seller's name, seller provides ETA and cargo documents to buyer.
10) Within 2 banking days of arrival of seller's vessel at buyer's discharge port, buyer conducts test, confirm product and pay seller by MT103.
11) Seller transfers title within 24 hours of mt103 confirmation payment to buyer.
12) Cargo is discharged as per agreed schedule in the contract.
Note: This procedure is not negotiable and seller’s procedure must copy to buyer’s ICPO, hence it will not be accepted